Building Blocks: How To Thrive In The Animation World
Friday 10/14 3:00PM - 4:00PM Room 204
Steamroller Animation, Jalil Sadool, Amanda Renfroe, Ben Rische, Adam Meyer, Josh Carroll
HOD Tom Jelneck, Steamroller Animation Head of Marketing to kick off the event and ask questions to founders and fellow HODS. After a bit of discussion (35-40 minutes) we’d open the floor to the audience for additional questions.
Sample Sample Questions:
– What were your backgrounds before you got into Animation?
– What was one of the most important lessons you’ve learned while working in animation?
– Who has inspired you most along the way?
– What are some tips to hone your storytelling techniques?
– How can animators keep tuning their technique?
– What’s your absolute favorite animated movie and why?
– How did you learn to accept “notes” on your work?
– What’s one of the most effective ways to communicate “notes” to your team?
– What’s the most valuable bit of advice that you can offer