Building Blocks: How To Thrive In The Animation World
Friday 10/14 3:00PM - 4:00PM Room 204
HOD Tom Jelneck, Steamroller Animation Head of Marketing to kick off the event and ask questions to founders and fellow HODS. After a bit of discussion (35-40 minutes) we’d open the floor to the audience for additional questions.
Sample Sample Questions:
– What were your backgrounds before you got into Animation?
– What was one of the most important lessons you’ve learned while working in animation?
– Who has inspired you most along the way?
– What are some tips to hone your storytelling techniques?
– How can animators keep tuning their technique?
– What’s your absolute favorite animated movie and why?
– How did you learn to accept “notes” on your work?
– What’s one of the most effective ways to communicate “notes” to your team?
– What’s the most valuable bit of advice that you can offer